Jeff Favre and Michael S. Patterson discuss on The Trades Cast:
- Glickman we barely knew you: Dan Glickman says he'll bow out in 2010, who will chair the MPAA?
- Netflix loves you as much as you love them: Netflix accounced new subscriber numbers for the third quarter and they were big!
- Enough with the ratings, Jeff and Michael talk who's sticking around for the who season
- Once in a decade something paranormal happens: Here is why Paranormal Activity is the New Blair Which
- This Is It, Can SONY keep it's two week run promise?
Subscribe via iTunes:
Go to the 'Advanced'
scroll down to 'Subscribe to Podcast'
type http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTradescast in to the text box
OR right click HERE to download