Jeff Favre and Michael S. Patterson discuss on The Trades Cast:
- The Box Office: Paranormal takes a bigger helping in it's 2nd frame. Where the Wild Thing Are, just enough to not disappoint
- The Week's TV ratings, Won't we be seeing Doll House come January?
- Next Week's releases Saw vs. Flaw
- Comcast chomps at the bit but Vivendi is patient
- What's a billion in B-stocks, Redstone announces he's selling off some shares
Subscribe via iTunes:
Go to the 'Advanced'
scroll down to 'Subscribe to Podcast'
type http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTradescast in to the text box
OR right click HERE to download