Jeff Favre and Michael S. Patterson discuss on The Trades Cast:
- Which shows are close to death and which will be around at least till the end of the year
- The Week's TV ratings; Things are are starting to shake out
- Jay Leno; losing the ratings war to sister station USA
- New releases for next week: Can Where the Wild Thing Are, make it's budget back at the box office?
- The Box Office: One earner was easy to predict, the other was paranormal
- Mouse's new Cook is a Ross, Rich Ross
- Universal swaps on Ad exec for another to top; Adam Fogelson it's your Universe now
Subscribe via iTunes:
Go to the 'Advanced'
scroll down to 'Subscribe to Podcast'
type http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTradescast in to the text box
OR right click HERE to download